Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
You are going to need to work hard to stay grounded this week when things may seem unstable and even a little scary. The energy moving through your sign is making you seem very individual in your perspectives. It's important to ride the ebb and flow of your emotions. Food can be a panacea for all, especially if pork is involved. Pork chops with apricot onion topping and noodle popovers are so delicious, nothing else will matter.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all