Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' energy adds a unique, unconventional component to the way you express yourself. At the same time, a powerful aspect occurs in your house of values. You're getting in touch with who's really important to you at this time, and if you're smart, you'll make them a killer meal. Easy mango chutney salmon with honey-roasted pear salad with thyme and Verjus dressing will indicate your feelings without having to speak a single word.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500