Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' energy adds a unique, unconventional component to the way you express yourself. At the same time, a powerful aspect occurs in your house of values. You're getting in touch with who's really important to you at this time, and if you're smart, you'll make them a killer meal. Easy mango chutney salmon with honey-roasted pear salad with thyme and Verjus dressing will indicate your feelings without having to speak a single word.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all