Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a week of engaging with others, with the planets camped out in the area of your chart governing writing, speaking, and siblings. If you've lost touch with a sister or brother (or spiritual sister or brother), why not pick up the phone and call, or better yet, catch up over a wonderful meal? Filet Mignon with rich balsamic glaze with sautéed asparagus and Bleu cheese salad shows that you care, and don't want to fall out of touch again.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play