Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
You are going to need to work hard to stay grounded this week when things may seem unstable and even a little scary. The energy moving through your sign is making you seem very individual in your perspectives. It's important to ride the ebb and flow of your emotions. Food can be a panacea for all, especially if pork is involved. Pork chops with apricot onion topping and noodle popovers are so delicious, nothing else will matter.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play