Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for ScorpioPresented by Horoscope.com
You are going to need to work hard to stay grounded this week when things may seem unstable and even a little scary. The energy moving through your sign is making you seem very individual in your perspectives. It's important to ride the ebb and flow of your emotions. Food can be a panacea for all, especially if pork is involved. Pork chops with apricot onion topping and noodle popovers are so delicious, nothing else will matter.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season