Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars indicate that you you're going to be thinking about what others mean to you, and considering how to manifest new relationships into your life. You've got plenty of friends, but sometimes adding one or two more makes the whole group more interesting. Think about how to make it feel like a close-knit tribe, maybe by creating family style seating and an informal atmosphere with lots of shared dishes. Roasted pumpkin and tomato chowder makes a wonderful first course.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500