Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Brace yourself for what could be a challenging week that messes with your appetite. With lots of tense energy flying around, it's a great week to use your cooking and baking skills to alleviate stress. Raspberry dark chocolate banana bread makes everyone happy, and makes a wonderful breakfast with tea or coffee. If you're looking to amp it up a notch, try turkey veggie meatloaf, which is a heck of a lot healthier than the original.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now