Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot on your plate this week, literally and figuratively. You've got to make personal appearances at events, and at the same time, make sure your relationships aren't left out in the cold. You may not always get along with your significant other, but there will be plenty of good food. If you're dining in, try Cajun-crusted snapper fillets, which couldn't be simpler and add a subtle buttermilk flavor to the tender white fish. Cap that off with a chardonnay.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play