Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Brace yourself for what could be a challenging week that messes with your appetite. With lots of tense energy flying around, it's a great week to use your cooking and baking skills to alleviate stress. Raspberry dark chocolate banana bread makes everyone happy, and makes a wonderful breakfast with tea or coffee. If you're looking to amp it up a notch, try turkey veggie meatloaf, which is a heck of a lot healthier than the original.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season