Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Brace yourself for what could be a challenging week that messes with your appetite. With lots of tense energy flying around, it's a great week to use your cooking and baking skills to alleviate stress. Raspberry dark chocolate banana bread makes everyone happy, and makes a wonderful breakfast with tea or coffee. If you're looking to amp it up a notch, try turkey veggie meatloaf, which is a heck of a lot healthier than the original.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?