Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Brace yourself for what could be a challenging week that messes with your appetite. With lots of tense energy flying around, it's a great week to use your cooking and baking skills to alleviate stress. Raspberry dark chocolate banana bread makes everyone happy, and makes a wonderful breakfast with tea or coffee. If you're looking to amp it up a notch, try turkey veggie meatloaf, which is a heck of a lot healthier than the original.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500