Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot on your plate this week, literally and figuratively. You've got to make personal appearances at events, and at the same time, make sure your relationships aren't left out in the cold. You may not always get along with your significant other, but there will be plenty of good food. If you're dining in, try Cajun-crusted snapper fillets, which couldn't be simpler and add a subtle buttermilk flavor to the tender white fish. Cap that off with a chardonnay.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all