Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
You have a lot on your plate this week, literally and figuratively. You've got to make personal appearances at events, and at the same time, make sure your relationships aren't left out in the cold. You may not always get along with your significant other, but there will be plenty of good food. If you're dining in, try Cajun-crusted snapper fillets, which couldn't be simpler and add a subtle buttermilk flavor to the tender white fish. Cap that off with a chardonnay.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500