Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
Brace yourself for what could be a challenging week that messes with your appetite. With lots of tense energy flying around, it's a great week to use your cooking and baking skills to alleviate stress. Raspberry dark chocolate banana bread makes everyone happy, and makes a wonderful breakfast with tea or coffee. If you're looking to amp it up a notch, try turkey veggie meatloaf, which is a heck of a lot healthier than the original.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all