Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an unusual week for you, with a lot of cosmic energy in the area of your chart governing your past lives. The stars are indicating that you may need to access your friends and support networks to handle your emotions now. Things are coming out of left field and your trusted friends will be able to help you understand your feelings. Food-wise, it's all about comfort this week as you strive to combine the best ingredients with taste. Think stuffing and bread pudding.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500