Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It's an unusual week for you, with a lot of cosmic energy in the area of your chart governing your past lives. The stars are indicating that you may need to access your friends and support networks to handle your emotions now. Things are coming out of left field and your trusted friends will be able to help you understand your feelings. Food-wise, it's all about comfort this week as you strive to combine the best ingredients with taste. Think stuffing and bread pudding.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all