Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars indicate that you you're going to be thinking about what others mean to you, and considering how to manifest new relationships into your life. You've got plenty of friends, but sometimes adding one or two more makes the whole group more interesting. Think about how to make it feel like a close-knit tribe, maybe by creating family style seating and an informal atmosphere with lots of shared dishes. Roasted pumpkin and tomato chowder makes a wonderful first course.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?