Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets are coming together in the area of their chart governing your family, kids, romance, and fun. It's a great week to go out and try to a new restaurant with everyone you consider family, whether they're related by blood or not. You may be feeling teary and emotional when you see everyone together, but with happiness more than anything else. Stick to the basics now, like chicken pot pie, lasagna, and chili to keep the cold at bay.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?