Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You have some powerful planets coming together in the area of your chart associated with politics and groups. It's time to talk turkey with some of your compatriots. Most of them are bored by the mundane conversations they have anyway. Get out your debating hat and have some people over for open-faced hash browns with ham, tomato and Swiss cheese - simple, tasty, and sure to impress. With the current climate, it'll be nice to stay in.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all