Jan 7 - 13, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
You have some powerful planets coming together in the area of your chart associated with politics and groups. It's time to talk turkey with some of your compatriots. Most of them are bored by the mundane conversations they have anyway. Get out your debating hat and have some people over for open-faced hash browns with ham, tomato and Swiss cheese - simple, tasty, and sure to impress. With the current climate, it'll be nice to stay in.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both