Jan 14 - 20, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, your house of money is most affected by the planetary energy, meaning that you're got to scale it back a bit this week. It may not be the best time to rush out for that filet mignon or lobster. Though a tight budget does impose structure and restrictions, it can also help you solidify a brighter future. Until then, it's all about the baked chicken with lemon and herbs. It makes a great dinner with side dishes, or a wonderful lunch, as chicken salad.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- DIY Tips for a Greener Holiday
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityDIY Tips for a Greener HolidayWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations