Jan 14 - 20, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, travel is looking so tempting to you right about now, but if it's not the right time for you, think about how to bring the traveling to you, in the form of cooking. For example, you can get out the deck chairs, an umbrella, and tiki drinks (complete with those little umbrellas!) and pretend it's Hawaii, with a little help. Add crab cakes, stuffed lychees and some green papaya chicken, and you're really on vacation.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500