Jan 14 - 20, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week the planets are going to be influencing you in ways that will allow you to build your arsenal of cooking and baking equipment. However, it has to be said that you may go overboard and this influence may also cloud your otherwise stable vision. Make sure there's a clear return policy, in case you change your mind later. Add fried green tomatoes to nearly any dish, particularly barbecued or roasted meats, and you have a winner on your hands.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all