Jan 14 - 20, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, your house of money is most affected by the planetary energy, meaning that you're got to scale it back a bit this week. It may not be the best time to rush out for that filet mignon or lobster. Though a tight budget does impose structure and restrictions, it can also help you solidify a brighter future. Until then, it's all about the baked chicken with lemon and herbs. It makes a great dinner with side dishes, or a wonderful lunch, as chicken salad.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014