Jan 14 - 20, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week the planets are going to be influencing you in ways that will allow you to build your arsenal of cooking and baking equipment. However, it has to be said that you may go overboard and this influence may also cloud your otherwise stable vision. Make sure there's a clear return policy, in case you change your mind later. Add fried green tomatoes to nearly any dish, particularly barbecued or roasted meats, and you have a winner on your hands.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500