Jan 14 - 20, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, your house of money is most affected by the planetary energy, meaning that you're got to scale it back a bit this week. It may not be the best time to rush out for that filet mignon or lobster. Though a tight budget does impose structure and restrictions, it can also help you solidify a brighter future. Until then, it's all about the baked chicken with lemon and herbs. It makes a great dinner with side dishes, or a wonderful lunch, as chicken salad.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making