Jan 14 - 20, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, your house of money is most affected by the planetary energy, meaning that you're got to scale it back a bit this week. It may not be the best time to rush out for that filet mignon or lobster. Though a tight budget does impose structure and restrictions, it can also help you solidify a brighter future. Until then, it's all about the baked chicken with lemon and herbs. It makes a great dinner with side dishes, or a wonderful lunch, as chicken salad.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Celebs' Best Cold-Weather Outfits
- Game-Changing Beauty Resolutions You'll Keep
- Study: Good Looks = Better Pay?
- 11 Outrageous Home Decor Predictions
- Biggest Celeb Style Risks That Paid Off In 2013
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Celebs' Best Cold-Weather OutfitsGame-Changing Beauty Resolutions You'll KeepStudy: Good Looks = Better Pay?11 Outrageous Home Decor PredictionsBiggest Celeb Style Risks That Paid Off In 2013How to Get Your Kids to Stop BickeringGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayCelebs' Best Cold-Weather Outfits