Jan 14 - 20, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, your house of money is most affected by the planetary energy, meaning that you're got to scale it back a bit this week. It may not be the best time to rush out for that filet mignon or lobster. Though a tight budget does impose structure and restrictions, it can also help you solidify a brighter future. Until then, it's all about the baked chicken with lemon and herbs. It makes a great dinner with side dishes, or a wonderful lunch, as chicken salad.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?