Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of hard work for your sign, as a long-held dream is now plainly in sight. You've been at it for so long that a little extra work isn't going to hurt, but all that dedication can be physically draining. Keep on keeping on, adding healthy fuel to your body's fire. Pot roast and vegetables make great hearty fare, or try Tuscan beans with sausage and sage, which brings the flavor and the vitamins all at once.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse