Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You now have so much changing for the better that it may be easy to get ahead of yourself. Even though you're revisiting the past in certain areas, you're able to take care of all your business with poise and professionalism. Make sure to save some of your cash for tomorrow, and reward yourself with some really creative dishes at home. For the adventurous cook, try pumpkin cannelloni with clams and sage brown butter for a taste sensation that has to be shared with others to be believed.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now