Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of tension for your sign, as several planets make your life a little harder. Communication, in particular, may be difficult now as you struggle to make your points. To weather the challenges, you're going to need to keep your body fueled with healthy foods that can double as medicine. Quinoa is a wonderful grain with a very high protein content, which can be used much like rice. Try it in a warm quinoa salad with edamame and tarragon or as a base for coq au vin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair