Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, this week is about the tension currently happening in your house of career and authority. While some of your projects are able to move ahead and gain traction, others are left in the mud, causing stress. Communication may also get bogged down in misunderstandings. At least you can eat well until this all clears up next week. Grilled shrimp rémoulade gives you the warm, spicy flavor of the shrimp and the tart, creamy sauce to accompany it. Serve with jasmine or basmati rice, and you're happening.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both