Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of tension for your sign, as several planets make your life a little harder. Communication, in particular, may be difficult now as you struggle to make your points. To weather the challenges, you're going to need to keep your body fueled with healthy foods that can double as medicine. Quinoa is a wonderful grain with a very high protein content, which can be used much like rice. Try it in a warm quinoa salad with edamame and tarragon or as a base for coq au vin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both