Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, this week is about the tension currently happening in your house of career and authority. While some of your projects are able to move ahead and gain traction, others are left in the mud, causing stress. Communication may also get bogged down in misunderstandings. At least you can eat well until this all clears up next week. Grilled shrimp rémoulade gives you the warm, spicy flavor of the shrimp and the tart, creamy sauce to accompany it. Serve with jasmine or basmati rice, and you're happening.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now