Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have an opportunity to change how others see you and therefore treat you. If you want others to be friendlier, start with being more outgoing yourself. It helps if you gather groups together, throw parties, and even form a test group for your fabulous cooking. They're going to scream for penne with braised squash and greens, as well as your fine broccoli chowder. For dessert, have them check out your apple caramel sundae tart. Oh, my goodness!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all