Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You now have so much changing for the better that it may be easy to get ahead of yourself. Even though you're revisiting the past in certain areas, you're able to take care of all your business with poise and professionalism. Make sure to save some of your cash for tomorrow, and reward yourself with some really creative dishes at home. For the adventurous cook, try pumpkin cannelloni with clams and sage brown butter for a taste sensation that has to be shared with others to be believed.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all