Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of hard work for your sign, as a long-held dream is now plainly in sight. You've been at it for so long that a little extra work isn't going to hurt, but all that dedication can be physically draining. Keep on keeping on, adding healthy fuel to your body's fire. Pot roast and vegetables make great hearty fare, or try Tuscan beans with sausage and sage, which brings the flavor and the vitamins all at once.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe