Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of hard work for your sign, as a long-held dream is now plainly in sight. You've been at it for so long that a little extra work isn't going to hurt, but all that dedication can be physically draining. Keep on keeping on, adding healthy fuel to your body's fire. Pot roast and vegetables make great hearty fare, or try Tuscan beans with sausage and sage, which brings the flavor and the vitamins all at once.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- DIY Tips for a Greener Holiday
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityDIY Tips for a Greener HolidayWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations