Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of hard work for your sign, as a long-held dream is now plainly in sight. You've been at it for so long that a little extra work isn't going to hurt, but all that dedication can be physically draining. Keep on keeping on, adding healthy fuel to your body's fire. Pot roast and vegetables make great hearty fare, or try Tuscan beans with sausage and sage, which brings the flavor and the vitamins all at once.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?