Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of tension for your sign, as several planets make your life a little harder. Communication, in particular, may be difficult now as you struggle to make your points. To weather the challenges, you're going to need to keep your body fueled with healthy foods that can double as medicine. Quinoa is a wonderful grain with a very high protein content, which can be used much like rice. Try it in a warm quinoa salad with edamame and tarragon or as a base for coq au vin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014