Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of tension for your sign, as several planets make your life a little harder. Communication, in particular, may be difficult now as you struggle to make your points. To weather the challenges, you're going to need to keep your body fueled with healthy foods that can double as medicine. Quinoa is a wonderful grain with a very high protein content, which can be used much like rice. Try it in a warm quinoa salad with edamame and tarragon or as a base for coq au vin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play