Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You now have so much changing for the better that it may be easy to get ahead of yourself. Even though you're revisiting the past in certain areas, you're able to take care of all your business with poise and professionalism. Make sure to save some of your cash for tomorrow, and reward yourself with some really creative dishes at home. For the adventurous cook, try pumpkin cannelloni with clams and sage brown butter for a taste sensation that has to be shared with others to be believed.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both