Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
You now have a few issues surrounding your money life, making it hard to concentrate on much else. But wherever you put your focus can often become distorted and seem out of perspective. As your cash flow situation sorts itself out, focus on what you can control, which is how you feed your body. You may be working more than ever, so make dishes that can last you all week, such as winter squash soufflé or green beans with bacon and hazelnuts, perfect with chicken.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play