Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You now have so much changing for the better that it may be easy to get ahead of yourself. Even though you're revisiting the past in certain areas, you're able to take care of all your business with poise and professionalism. Make sure to save some of your cash for tomorrow, and reward yourself with some really creative dishes at home. For the adventurous cook, try pumpkin cannelloni with clams and sage brown butter for a taste sensation that has to be shared with others to be believed.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season