Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
You now have so much changing for the better that it may be easy to get ahead of yourself. Even though you're revisiting the past in certain areas, you're able to take care of all your business with poise and professionalism. Make sure to save some of your cash for tomorrow, and reward yourself with some really creative dishes at home. For the adventurous cook, try pumpkin cannelloni with clams and sage brown butter for a taste sensation that has to be shared with others to be believed.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse