Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of hard work for your sign, as a long-held dream is now plainly in sight. You've been at it for so long that a little extra work isn't going to hurt, but all that dedication can be physically draining. Keep on keeping on, adding healthy fuel to your body's fire. Pot roast and vegetables make great hearty fare, or try Tuscan beans with sausage and sage, which brings the flavor and the vitamins all at once.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play