Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a week of tension for your sign, as several planets make your life a little harder. Communication, in particular, may be difficult now as you struggle to make your points. To weather the challenges, you're going to need to keep your body fueled with healthy foods that can double as medicine. Quinoa is a wonderful grain with a very high protein content, which can be used much like rice. Try it in a warm quinoa salad with edamame and tarragon or as a base for coq au vin.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations