Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, this week is about the tension currently happening in your house of career and authority. While some of your projects are able to move ahead and gain traction, others are left in the mud, causing stress. Communication may also get bogged down in misunderstandings. At least you can eat well until this all clears up next week. Grilled shrimp rémoulade gives you the warm, spicy flavor of the shrimp and the tart, creamy sauce to accompany it. Serve with jasmine or basmati rice, and you're happening.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all