Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about change for your sign. So much is going on in your life that you may feel a bit overwhelmed. But as your thoughts turn to your family members, you could be surprised to realize that you really want to get everyone together, spur of the moment. Baked cod casserole is a great way to get the benefits of white fish without the hassles of the grill. Plus, if you serve it with simple steamed broccoli, you have a homemade meal with nutrients galore.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season