Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about change for your sign. So much is going on in your life that you may feel a bit overwhelmed. But as your thoughts turn to your family members, you could be surprised to realize that you really want to get everyone together, spur of the moment. Baked cod casserole is a great way to get the benefits of white fish without the hassles of the grill. Plus, if you serve it with simple steamed broccoli, you have a homemade meal with nutrients galore.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500