Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week is about change for your sign. So much is going on in your life that you may feel a bit overwhelmed. But as your thoughts turn to your family members, you could be surprised to realize that you really want to get everyone together, spur of the moment. Baked cod casserole is a great way to get the benefits of white fish without the hassles of the grill. Plus, if you serve it with simple steamed broccoli, you have a homemade meal with nutrients galore.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both