Jan 21 - 27, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have a few worries related to your working and money lives, which may be changing, coming to an end, or just slowing down. Of course, the key is to get the word out as much as possible to help expand your possibilities. But your friends, family members, and co-workers all seem to be busy in their own little worlds. There's no shame in dinner for one, as long as it's tasty. Cuban chicken with yellow rice gets it done.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500