Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you'll have lots of support from the Universe to make the switch to working at home, if you want, or just making over your home so it's all warm and cozy the way you like it. Of course, your legendary food is part of the mix. If you're feeling especially homebody-ish, make a spectacular meal for you and your honey for a special stay-in evening. Crispy deep-fried ribs with sweet potato fries and mango-ginger margaritas doesn't make a meal, it makes a relationship.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500