Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, this week is about the things you do to learn more. You may be interested in taking a cooking class (tapas, anyone?) or a culinary tour of your favorite European country. As long as you're using your brain and your senses together, you're going to be very happy indeed. Until then, practice all your coolest ideas out in the kitchen. Three-pepper spiced pepitas, duck confit quesadillas, and grilled citrus shrimp with vegetable slaw aren't going to make themselves.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500