Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you'll have lots of support from the Universe to make the switch to working at home, if you want, or just making over your home so it's all warm and cozy the way you like it. Of course, your legendary food is part of the mix. If you're feeling especially homebody-ish, make a spectacular meal for you and your honey for a special stay-in evening. Crispy deep-fried ribs with sweet potato fries and mango-ginger margaritas doesn't make a meal, it makes a relationship.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all