Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you'll have lots of support from the Universe to make the switch to working at home, if you want, or just making over your home so it's all warm and cozy the way you like it. Of course, your legendary food is part of the mix. If you're feeling especially homebody-ish, make a spectacular meal for you and your honey for a special stay-in evening. Crispy deep-fried ribs with sweet potato fries and mango-ginger margaritas doesn't make a meal, it makes a relationship.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season