Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, this week is about the things you do to learn more. You may be interested in taking a cooking class (tapas, anyone?) or a culinary tour of your favorite European country. As long as you're using your brain and your senses together, you're going to be very happy indeed. Until then, practice all your coolest ideas out in the kitchen. Three-pepper spiced pepitas, duck confit quesadillas, and grilled citrus shrimp with vegetable slaw aren't going to make themselves.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play