Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, this week is about the things you do to learn more. You may be interested in taking a cooking class (tapas, anyone?) or a culinary tour of your favorite European country. As long as you're using your brain and your senses together, you're going to be very happy indeed. Until then, practice all your coolest ideas out in the kitchen. Three-pepper spiced pepitas, duck confit quesadillas, and grilled citrus shrimp with vegetable slaw aren't going to make themselves.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season