Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, this week is about the way you speak to others, how you express your ideas, and how you write them down as well. Because of that, it's a great time to think about collecting any recipes you may have perfected on your own, or finding your own niche in the cookbook-publishing industry. You may not realize it, but you're sitting on a goldmine of an idea. Create your own reality by using your skills to teach new techniques to others.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?