Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you'll have lots of support from the Universe to make the switch to working at home, if you want, or just making over your home so it's all warm and cozy the way you like it. Of course, your legendary food is part of the mix. If you're feeling especially homebody-ish, make a spectacular meal for you and your honey for a special stay-in evening. Crispy deep-fried ribs with sweet potato fries and mango-ginger margaritas doesn't make a meal, it makes a relationship.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play