Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you'll have lots of support from the Universe to make the switch to working at home, if you want, or just making over your home so it's all warm and cozy the way you like it. Of course, your legendary food is part of the mix. If you're feeling especially homebody-ish, make a spectacular meal for you and your honey for a special stay-in evening. Crispy deep-fried ribs with sweet potato fries and mango-ginger margaritas doesn't make a meal, it makes a relationship.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now