Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, this week is about the things you do to learn more. You may be interested in taking a cooking class (tapas, anyone?) or a culinary tour of your favorite European country. As long as you're using your brain and your senses together, you're going to be very happy indeed. Until then, practice all your coolest ideas out in the kitchen. Three-pepper spiced pepitas, duck confit quesadillas, and grilled citrus shrimp with vegetable slaw aren't going to make themselves.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?