Jan 28 - Feb 3, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, this week is about the things you do to learn more. You may be interested in taking a cooking class (tapas, anyone?) or a culinary tour of your favorite European country. As long as you're using your brain and your senses together, you're going to be very happy indeed. Until then, practice all your coolest ideas out in the kitchen. Three-pepper spiced pepitas, duck confit quesadillas, and grilled citrus shrimp with vegetable slaw aren't going to make themselves.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now